Monday 14 July 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Hi there and welcome to another week in Bella's World.


What's Happening?

There's loads happening right now.  I promised to update you on the outcome of the cowboy romances I was writig - well, I recently heard that the MMF Menage story, 'Menage on Moone Mountain' has been accepted for publication with Etopia Press - they haven't got a release date yet but already sent my first round of edits which I shall be working on right away.

The second cowboy romance, the MF story, 'Dallas at Midnight' has also been accepted.  Siren Publications snapped this one up and expect it to be released around October/November. 

I'm really excited as this is my first foray into cowboy romance and I did a lot of research into ranching, different types of horses native to different regions, clothing, etc just to try to make the stories authentic.  It's been a really interesting journey and I've loved the challenge.  I hope you enjoy the books!

What am I working on?

Edits for 'Menage on Moone Mountain', as well as finishing the next book in that series.  They will be stand-alone novels but set in the same area.

I've also started a new series set in a BDSM club, which I'm hoping will be fun for anyone who works as a waiter or waitress, as they should be able to identify with some of the events and terms used in the book, as well as, of course, anyone who likes a bit of BDSM!

What's Next?

My Writing; The Alphabet series continues on Wednesday with 'C' is for Covers.  Julie Shelton will be joining me to discuss book covers, and her latest release.
On Friday my guest for Meet the Author is Mya Larose.  Join me to find out more about her and her new book.

Until then have a lovely week and enjoy whatever you are reading and/or writing.




No comments:

Post a Comment