Friday 18 July 2014

Meet Mya Larose

Hi there

Today my guest on Meet the Author is Mya Larose.  Let's find out more...



Getting to know you;

  • What is your favourite food?
  • My favourite cuisine would be French because I was raised in Paris and Turkish because I’m Turkish. Also, I have a terrible sweet toothJ.
  • Where would be your favourite holiday destination?
  • While I was studying on the continent, I travelled a lot and visited most of the European capitals. My dream escape would be New-Zealand. Why? Well, because it’s a beautiful country and it doesn’t have poisonous snakes like Australia. I hope so…
  • Satin or lace underwear?
  • I’m a lace and pearl lady
  • Who would be your perfect hero/heroine?
  • My mother.
  • Sum yourself up in three words.
  • Holds the whip ;)
  • What is your favourite colour?
  • Red
  • Do you have any hobbies (excluding writing)?
  • I love gardening. I’m lucky to have quite a large garden.
  • What sort of car do you drive?
  • Citroen C4 RED

Your Writing;

  • For how long have you been a published writer?
  • My first book was published the 1st of June 2014
  • How many books have you written?
  • To this day, I wrote 3 and I’m working on 2 more
  • What kind of books do you like to read/who is your favourite author?
  • I have always been a fan of Stephen King since I could remember. I used to hide and read a chapter every day for I wasn’t allowed to read any horror novels when I was young.
  • What are you working on at the moment?
  • At the moment, I writing about my second series Called KISMET. It’s going to be about 5 best friends who have one thing in common. And no, I’m not going to reveal it. You have to wait and read it.


  • How do you cope with distractions when writing?
  • I cannot write while my beautiful and lovely girls “Banshees” are up and running. Therefore, I start to write around 9pm, when they are all in bed.
  • Where do you write?
  • I write wherever I can, but mostly in my living room while hubby is watching TV or reading a book.
  • If you didn’t write erotic fiction, what other genre do you think you would write?
  • Horror J

Your Latest Release

Lara     
Lara's Last Journey (MF) 


One More Time 2

[Siren Allure: Erotic Historical Fantasy Romance, time travel, HFN]

SEXTREME: Erotic audience. Extreme sex scenes; hard core; many instances of unconventional sex; no holds barred in sexual language; not for the faint-hearted; definitely will offend most readers.

There are some loves that are too strong to derail or escape from. Being a passionate, independent woman is something to be proud of…unless you are alone at night and your dreams are haunted.
Lara Dunups always felt like she was born in the wrong era. Her dreams were constantly haunted by the same man from the past. During a short drive, she feels dizzy and slips into darkness, only to wake up in a bedroom in the year 1521.
Pasha Suleyman is the third son of Sultan Hasan I in the Ottoman Empire. A man devoted to serve and protect his father, his heart secretly yearns for the woman who monopolizes his dreams. Until one evening, when he closes his eyes and makes a wish.
Can a woman from the future make it in this newfound era? And can Suleyman protect his beloved from his foe? Be careful what you wish for…
Note: This book contains dubious consent.

Adult Excerpt

“Yes, Suleyman! I’m willing to try anything. I trust you,” she said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.
Slowly, he started to caress her body. She sucked in a deep breath as he molded every curve and valley of her body. Then he plunged his fingers in her already wet pussy. He slowly began to rub her clit. After a few strokes, warmth started to spread from her core and flew all over her limbs.
She felt his fingers move from her clit to her asshole. Yes! She thought she’d died and gone to heaven. He wanted to fuck her tight ass. It had been a long time since she’d had anal sex. Just the thought of his thick cock sliding up her ass was enough to make her come. She had to tell him that she wasn’t a novice in anal play—or, better yet, she would show him.
She involuntarily jumped when he grazed her pucker. She felt him pressing his lips against the back of her neck.
He misinterpreted her reaction. “It’s going to be fine, love, don’t be afraid,” he murmured gently.
Instead of answering back, she looked up at him over her shoulder with a cheeky expression. She took a step forward, dislodging herself from his embrace. She could see from his expression that he was confused. He took a step and held her hand when she placed her forefinger against her lips to hush and reassure him.
With her back to him, she leaned over and separated her ass cheeks with both hands, presenting him her rosette, telling him without words that she welcomed the anal play.
“I’m not scared, Suleyman, please,” she begged breathlessly.
He slowly came behind her and held her by the hip. “How did you know I want to fuck you in your ass?” She felt his middle finger pass the sphincter muscles inside of her ass until she felt his knuckles on her cheeks.
She tightened her muscles on his finger and straightened up slowly. “Well, as you know I wasn’t a virgin,” she murmured, half-turned. She didn’t want to go into detail and break the ambience.

Suleyman laughed. “So my fair lady is a wicked lady, hmm…But from now on, I will be the only man who can see your bare flesh. Is that understood?” He pulled her back harder and sank a second finger in her ass.
She knew that Suleyman would be very possessive, and his passionate reaction heightened her desire for him. If she was in her time, she would have told the man to get lost.
Answering with a nod of her head, she groaned when his cock rubbed against her hole. Shivers went through her and she bit her lips. She almost stopped breathing when she felt his thick cock push, and his full length was sliding in and out of her ass.
“Hmm…Oh…” She moaned and shuddered.
He cupped his hand over her breast, gave her one hard, deep thrust, and held her by her hips with his other hand.
“Oh, by God! You have such a tight ass. It’s like it’s your first time.” She whimpered and ground herself against his groin.
“You like it? Does it feel good, beloved?” he demanded.
“Oh yes, you’re so hard, thick and hot,” she hissed. She bit her lip and shuddered. “Take me. Ride me deep, please.”
“As you wish, my lady.” His need slurred his voice.
He changed his thrust from slow and shallow to fast and deep. She cried out. The rougher rhythm was sending electric sparks down into her pussy.
“Suleyman…Don’t ever stop, please…Not yet…I’m coming,” she screamed.
Biting her on the neck, he sank his cock deeper with one powerful thrust as she came apart. Holding her tightly, he pushed into her quivering ass with a steady force until he reached his own climax. With a groan, he slid his cock out of her ass and pulled her up against his chest.
“Are you all right, Lara? Did I hurt you? Please! Talk to me.” She could hear the worry in his voice.
Wrapping one arm around his neck and resting her head against his shoulder, she groaned, “Hmm…Can we do it again, please?”
“God, you’re worth more than anything to me, Lara. My feelings for you cannot be described with words, beloved. You complete me.” He growled passionately in her hear.

Where to buy her books:



Where to find her:

Thank you so much for being my guest today, Mya, it's been great getting to know you - and your latest release certainly looks hot!

Please join me again on Monday to find out what's happening in Bella's World.  Until then have a great weekend and enjoy whatever you are reading and/or writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment