Monday 27 October 2014

Write into next year...

Hi everyone, thank you so much for joining me today.

I've been looking forward to next year and aim to plan my writing a little more efficiently.  At the moment I've got so many story ideas swimming around in my head that it literally aches.  I've decided to organize my stories into different relationships for each series, ie. a whole series of menage, or a whole series of MF or whatever.  This way I'm hoping to make it easier for you, the reader to find what you prefer to read - if menage is your thing then you'll look for a certain series, not have to pick out certain books from a series and forego the others.  Of course if you like a variety of couplings you might (and I hope you will) choose to read them all!  Let me know your thoughts on this idea by leaving a comment below if you can - it would be a great help :)

Already I have an exception to this - The Men of Moone Mountain will have both menage/polyamory and MM books written alternately, and, as each book is a stand-alone novel, it will be easy for readers to identify their preferred genre and enjoy just those books if the so wish.  Being a series, the same characters will be popping up in each others' stories, but they will still make sense if you choose to only read the books in your preferred genre.  (The only reason for this exception is that I had already had the first couple of books accepted before deciding to structure the series' differently).

Of course, if readers prefer to have the series more 'mixed up' I am happy to reconsider - my readers are the most important people, after all :)

The second book in The Men of Moone Mountain series is due for release very soon.  The Red-Light Wrangler is my first complete MM novel, so I'm eager to see if it is well received by the readers.  I am very proud of it and fell in love with both men while writing it - I hope you like them, too.  The third book in the series has been submitted so I am now waiting to see whether it is accepted.  This book is my first MFMM so I'm eager to see how well it is received by you readers if it does go to publication.  (Let the nail-biting begin!)

This week I will be working on a series proposal for my books about the staff working in the restaurant of a classy BDSM club, so I'll keep you posted on that.

I was writing a Christmas story, but had to shelve that idea due to time constraints :(  I'm hoping to have it ready for submission in good time for next Christmas, though, so if Cowboy Romance is your bag then keep an eye out for that one next year.

Dallas at Midnight has proved extremely popular - thank you so much to everyone who bought that one, please leave a review if you possibly can, I'd love to hear what you thought.  I'm planning the next book in the Midnight in Montana series now, this will be another MF story.

Well I hope you've enjoyed a little peek into my world - never a dull moment!  I hope things are going well in your world right now :)  Have a great week and I look forward to chatting with you again real soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment