Monday 30 September 2013

The Next Installment ...

Hi

Just waiting for the edits for 'Last of the Sirens' to come through, publish date is still 20 November so far.  Can't wait to see the cover design.

The next book in the series, 'Scourge of the Siren', (working title) is waiting for its final edit before submission, and the third book is currently in the planning stages.  The characters have become like family members to me now - I hope you get to know them too!

In between writing I'm studying with the Open Study College and waiting to hear whether or not I can study an Open University course which starts next month at the same time.  Of course, I read all the time too, and am currently enjoying 'Early Surrender' by Jill Blair - I'm about half-way through and loving it!  Trouble is - I'm enjoying it so much I don't want it to end!

Hope you're enjoying whatever you're reading at the moment,




































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment