Monday 11 November 2013

More Great News!

Hiya

Wow - what a week it's been.  'Last of the Sirens' has now gone to pre-order and it's got 10% off to boot. You can read excerpts and order an e-book copy at www.bookstrand.com/last-of-the-sirens If you like it please leave a review on the bookstrand and amazon web-sites for me!

I will be having an interview with the lovely Jennifer Denys on her blog at the beginning of December.  Click on her name to be connected to her blog.  I will also be appearing on Victoria Blisse's blog in the near future and hope to be involved with Smut by the Sea next year.

My facebook is well and truly up and running now, contact me at https://www.facebook.com/bella.settarra

My other big news this week is that my second book, 'Scourge of the Siren' has been accepted by Siren Publishing and is due to be released as an ebook in Feburay 2014 and in print June 2014.  It follows on from 'Last of the Sirens'.  More news on that coming later...

Hope you have a wonderful week, enjoy whatever you are reading or writing,


No comments:

Post a Comment