Monday 6 January 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope you've had a great Christmas and New Year and are now settling in for a new start for 2014.

I managed to finish writing book 3 of my Sirens and Sailors series in time to submit it on New Year's Day.  I am now waiting for Siren Publishing to confirm whether it has been accepted or not - fingers crossed!  Book 2, Scourge of the Siren, is still scheduled for release on 30th January so look out for that.

Book #4 is currently underway.  Lots of emotion in this book - as with #3 this one has already had me in tears while writing it!  While #3 contains BDSM with the Dom/sub relationship of Rechavia and Kalliope,  #4 concerns the menage relationship of Ademia and her two men, Farris and Dr. Jay.

On the reading front, my current book is Responsible Cowboy by Jasmine Alexander.  I've only just started reading it and am already hooked!  More about this one coming up in my next blog post.

In the meantime enjoy whatever you are reading and/or writing this week.

Best wishes



2 comments: