Friday 30 May 2014

MEET ELLE BOON

Hi there

For my Meet the Author spot today I'd like to introduce you to the very talented Elle Boon.  One of the reasons I am particularly delighted to have Elle over today is because her current series, Ravens of War, is set with the background of the Ancient Greek Gods.  I particularly love this theme, as I have used it myself for my Sirens and Sailors series, although, as with all writers, Elle and I have put our own unique slant on the subject.

Elle will be giving away an electronic copy of her new book, Two for Tamara, to one of our lucky readers today - just leave a comment below and Elle will choose her favourite!



Thank you for joining me today, Elle.  I would like to start with a little general information about you, before I bombard you with questions...


 Author Bio


I’m a wife and mother who is a retired stay at home mom. I say retired because my youngest is going to be 14 on May 19th. When my baby went to school, reading saved my sanity, and then the same year he started school, I was diagnosed with Cancer, again reading saved my sanity. When I recovered and realized how quickly life changed I made a bucket list. The number one thing was to live. Check. On that list was to become a published author. Eight years later I have accomplished that goal and several others.

I live in the Midwest, but am a southern girl with only a slight twang who says y’all quite frequently and am known to say “bless your heart” a lot. If you know what that means you do not want to be the one I say that too lol. I cuss worse than if a trucker and a sailor were put together, but I do it with class lol.

I write what I love to read, erotic romance. My books are definitely full of lots of story, but I leave nothing to the imagination when it comes to the sex. My hope is that after my reader has read one of my stories they fall in love with my characters.


   

Getting to know you;


 Q. What is your favourite food? 
 A.  Garlic parmesan chicken with broccoli over angel hair pasta. 
 

Q.  Where would be your favourite holiday destination? 
A.  I have several. I’ve not travelled a lot, but I really want to go to Hawaii.
 

Q.  Satin or lace underwear? 
A.  I like a combo of the two. I’m all about the pretty J
 

Q.  Who would be your perfect hero/heroine? 
A.  I like my heroes to be big, like over six feet tall, big and muscular and well… you know well endowed J    (Haha - a girl after my own heart! ;) )
 

Q.  Sum yourself up in three words. 
A.  Quirky, honest, and loyal.





Your Writing;



Q.  For how long have you been a published writer? 

A.  My first book was published April 3, 2014.

Q.  How many books have you written? 
A.  I’ve written 7 books so far, 2 are published, one is on the way to my publisher. I have 2 more that I plan to submit and 2 that need work
  

Q.  What kind of books do you like to read/who is your favourite author? 
A.  I love to read many genres, that means I have many favourites. I love paranormal; Sherrilyn Kenyon, Christine Feehan, Patricia Rasey, Laurann Dohner, JR Ward, Kate Douglas to name a few. But the non-paranormal that are my go to favourite authors are Diana Palmer and Linda Howard.
 

Q.  What are you working on at the moment? 
A.  I just finished book 3 Jaklyn’s Saviours in my Ravens of War, and started book 4 Talia’s Heroes. 
 

Q.  Sum up your writing in three words. 
A.  Erotic, Graphic, Awesome!
 

 Elle Boon's Latest Release:



Two For Tamara

Rafe and Vin, had been best friends for thousands of years. They were part of an elite group called the Ravens of War, and were made up of twelve men created by Zeus. When they were no longer needed on Olympus, they’d been sent to Earth to find happiness, and hopefully their Fated.
For Tamara she’d given up finding that one man meant just for her, having the ability to see the future ran in her family. So when she saw her own death, she set out to enjoy what she had left. That didn’t include two larger than life men who claimed she was their one.
Cronus pulled Tamara to Hell, and planned to use her as leverage to get his granddaughter, Selena, whose Tamara’s best friend to bargain for her life.
Rafe, Vin and all the Ravens need the help of the gods and goddesses from Olympus to save not only Tamara, but Earth itself.





Thank you so much for being my guest today, Elle, it's been great having you over.  I'd like to wish you the best of luck with your new release and all your future projects.


Thank you so very much for having me. I truly hope you and your readers check out my Ravens, and love them as much as I do!

  

Join me again next week to find out what's happening in Bella's World, what our new topic will be be for Wednesday's series Writing; The Alphabet, and then on Friday we will Meet the Author, Jane Wallace-Knight.  Until then have a lovely weekend and enjoy whatever you are reading and/or writing.






No comments:

Post a Comment