Monday 18 August 2014

Hope You Like Sexy Cowboys!

Hi there

Welcome to a new week in Bella's World. I've got another busy few days ahead with lots of books on the go at once.  Grab a cup of tea and let me tell you more...


What's Happening?

I'm currently contemplating attending 'Smut Manchester' which is a Reader and Author Event which is taking place on 15th November 2014.  http://smutmanchester.co.uk/  It promises to be a lively event with workshops, reading slams and the chance for readers to meet with writers of Erotic Romance and Erotica.  I did my first public reading of my work from 'Sirens and Sailors' earlier this year at 'Smut by the Sea' which was held in Scarborough.  It was a thoroughly enjoyable event - though the reading was very nerve-wracking for a newbie like me!  Let me know if you are planning to attend this one.

What am I Working On?

Cowboy romances!  My first cowboy book, 'Ménage on Moone Mountain' is due for release on 5th September with Etopia Press.  This is a M/M/F Menage and is the first in a series called 'Men of Moone Mountain', and they are currently considering my second book in the series while I am writing the third.

Siren Publishing are aiming to launch 'Dallas at Midnight', another cowboy romance (this one is a M/F romance) on 30th September.  This is the start of a new series called 'Midnight in Montana'.  I am currently gathering research and ideas for the next book in that series.

I am also working on yet another cowboy-type romance, which I recently found hidden on a different computer.  I thought I had lost this story months ago!  I've had a read through it and am really pleased with what I had written so I aim to continue with it just as soon as I get a free minute.


I'd love you to leave me a comment to say whether you prefer reading myth/fantasy erotic romances or cowboy romance.  If there is another genre you favour please tell me about that, too.

What's Next?

On Wednesday my Writing; The Alphabet series continues with 'D' is for Dominance. Drop in for a look at my take on the subject.  Then on Friday my guest for Meet the Author will be Julie Shelton, who will be telling us all about her and her new release.

Until then I hope you have a great week and enjoy whatever you are reading and/or writing.






No comments:

Post a Comment