Monday 28 April 2014

Bella's World - Monday 28th April




Hi there

Welcome to Bella's World.  This is where you'll find out a bit more about me and what's happening in my life at the moment.

What's Happening? 

I'm going away for a couple of days this week.  I'll be in Surrey visiting my daughter and checking out the local book shops.  Really looking forward to getting away for a couple of days, although I know I won't get much writing done.  I've got my kindle all charged up and loaded with some new books, though, so I know I won't get bored.

I'm also having a small photo shoot towards the end of the week, too.  This is something I am definitely not looking forward - I hate having my photo taken!  I'm assured he is a brilliant photographer, who has won loads of awards, though, so trying to keep any open mind.


What am I Working On?

Sirens and Sailors # 6 is about a quarter of the way through now.  I've got it plotted out but keep getting more ideas so it's a bit of an organic project at the moment.  I'm planning to bring in, or at least mention, some of the characters from the first book, just in case you wondered what became of them.  A big secret is going to be outed in this one!

I will also be doing more work on my cowboy menage this week.  The story is finished, but I want to do a bit more editing.


What am I Reading?

I recently finished a brilliant book by another Siren Publishing author, Jasmine Alexander, who has become one of my favourite writers.  Here's some info about her book, Grace's Cowboys, which is the second in the James Brothers series.  (You may recall I reviewed the first of this series last week).


PolyAmour: Erotic Cowboy Multiple Partner Romance, M/F/M, spanking, HEA] Grace Adams is running from a man who hurt her. When it seems like things can't get worst, she comes to Tinsel, Montana, and meets the James family. Her immediate attraction to not one but two James brothers leaves her questioning what can become of a wary woman and two gorgeous men. Ethan James is the sheriff of Tinsel, Montana. As soon as he sees Grace, he wants her. But his brother saw her first. How far will he go to be with Grace? Can he do that without hurting his family? Lucas James is just trying to be courteous when he helps the woman stranded on the side of the road. What he gets is an instant attraction that he doesn't want to ignore. One of seven brothers, Luke has learned to share things. Will he be willing or able to share with Ethan? Or will he fight to keep Grace to himself? ** A Siren Erotic Romance




Bella's Review


What a lovely story! This is one of those books which has the ‘feel good’ factor. Grace is a lovely character, and I was willing things to work out for her all the way through the book. Lucas and Ethan are wonderful, dominant men and the sex scenes are beautifully romantic as well as really hot. Kept me on tenterhooks all the way through, waiting for the evil Devon to show up. I thought this book was written with real emotion, and enjoyed every word. I hope there are more stories about the James Brothers to come, as I will certainly be reading them!



What's Coming Up?

On Friday I will be meeting Solara Gordon, another writer of Erotic Romance.  Join me then to find out more about this lovely lady and her latest release!

Until then, have a great week, and enjoy whatever you're reading and/or writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment