Tuesday 1 April 2014

BEST SELLERS!

Hi there

I'm really proud to announce that Menage of the Siren is currently 4th in the Siren Publishing Best Sellers List for Myth/Fantasy Books and Submission of the Siren in in 5th place in the same category!  Thank you so much to everyone who bought the books, I hope you enjoy them!

The 5th book in the Sirens and Sailors Series has been accepted for publication with Siren Publishing.  It is entitled Secrets of the Siren and is due to launch as an e-book in June, with the printed version expected in October. This tells Ligia and Aitan's story.

I'll be making some changes to my blog this month.  Look out for guest interviews, book reviews and, of course, updates on my books.  I'm hoping to be on here twice a week very shortly, too.  Thanks to everyone who takes the time to drop in.

Enjoy whatever you're reading and/or writing this week!

Best wishes
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment