Today my author is the lovely Michelle Roth.
When she’s not escaping to far away lands through her writing or making two perfect strangers she invented fall in love, she’s hanging out with her boyfriend and two cats. She enjoys random road trips, cooking elaborate meals and letting other people do the dishes, and reading in her spare time.
Hi Michelle, thank you for joining me today. I would like to start with a few questions before we find out about your latest release….
Thanks for having me! I'm happy to be here.
Getting to know you;
· Q. What is your favourite food?
· A. Mac and cheese. I'm a comfort food girl all the way
(That makes two of us! ;))
(That makes two of us! ;))
. QWhere would be your favourite holiday destination?
· A. A city, preferrably one I've never been to. I love to explore new places.
· Q. Satin or lace underwear?
· A. Satin. I love the feel against my skin. Lace is for special ocassions. ;)
· Q. Who would be your perfect hero/heroine?
· A. I like my heroes broken but triumphant. It's one thing to be awesome and have superpowers.. but quite another to be ordinary and do something amazing. I'd prefer he look like a smoldery eyed Robert Downey Jr, please.
· Q. Sum yourself up in three words.
· A. Driven, Real, Passionate
Now let's hear a little about your writing;
· Q. For how long have you been a published writer?
· A. This is my first book. This has been a HUGELY exciting process.
· Q. How many books have you written?
· A. I've got another releasing at the end of the month, and I'm working on a third right now.
· (Gosh - you're a busy girl!)
· Q. What kind of books do you like to read/who is your favourite author?
· A. I will read literally anything. I'm a .99 cent box JUNKIE on Nook lately.
· Q. What are you working on at the moment?
· A. Book three of my Private Relations series, Unexpectedly Yours. I'm having a lot of fun with this one.
· Q. Sum up your writing in three words.
· A. Vivid, Naughty, Fun
When Sara Westing needed signatures for a new catering contract, she had no idea that Deacon James would be the man holding the pen. Thrown into a last-minute meeting together, they both very quickly realize this isn’t the first time they’ve met. They’re left to negotiate the final details of a contract while pretending they didn’t share a night of incredible passion, followed by a decade of awkward radio silence.
Sara froze in her seat upon hearing the name. Deacon James? She mentally crossed her fingers that this wasn’t the same Deacon James she had slept with during her junior year of college who never even bothered to call her afterward. Ridiculously mind-blowing sex, followed by complete radio silence. While she wouldn’t categorize the incident as heartbreaking, it was still pretty freaking rude.
When Deacon finally made it into the city and checked into his hotel, it was almost 11:30 p.m. He was wiped out, and he missed Sara. Desperately. Realizing it was only 8:30 p.m. on the west coast, he called her.
Wow - looks brilliant, I can't wait to read it!
Thank you for a great interview, Michelle. I wish you the very best of luck with all of your future projects, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Talking about myself is one of my favorite things to do. LOL. Thanks for having me, Bella.
Join me again on Monday when I will be reviewing a wonderful book which I have recently read, Playing for Keeps by Kelsie Belle. Until then have a great weekend and enjoy whatever you're reading and/or writing.