Monday 29 September 2014

GOING WEST


GOING WEST

Hi there

Welcome to my new look blog.  I’ve changed over to a western theme to match my new novels.  ‘Menage on Moone Mountain’ (The Men of Moone Mountain #1)
has been a huge success, and I’d really like to thank you, the reader, for taking a chance on me and buying it.  I’ve had some great 5-star reviews for which I’m very grateful.  Tomorrow, 30th September, sees the launch of my latest book, ‘Dallas at Midnight’ (Midnight in Montana #1), which is a MF story.  This is actually available on pre-order with 10% off until 30th at http://www.bookstrand.com/dallas-at-midnight (One of my lovely readers, Jess, actually asked me to write a MF Cowboy Romance so here it is – hope you like it!)  You can find out more about ‘Dallas at Midnight here on my blog tomorrow, but if you can’t wait that long check out http://www.tinadonahue.com/blog/  for more details about it.

For a British person, writing Cowboy Romances is a bit of a challenge, as we don’t actually have cowboys or ranches here in the UK, although I do live on a farm.  When it was pointed out to me that people who write sci-fi stories rarely go into space, and those who write about vampires or werewolves don’t usually get to meet any, I realized that with some imagination and a lot of research, I could certainly try writing western stories.  I enlisted the help of quite a few American authors and editors to help me get my facts straight, and I hope I have achieved the authenticity necessary to make a plausible story.  I apologise here and now if I have got anything wrong.



Having written 6 books in my ‘Sirens and Sailors’ series, which is classed as myth/fantasy, I decided to try something completely different.  I love reading Cowboy Romances, and am a big fan of ménage.  I have written ménage stories before, in ‘Ménage of the Siren’ and as a secondary element in ‘Sacrifices of the Siren’, but both of those were MFM and I wanted to stretch myself by trying to write MMF. I had already written a MM relationship in ‘Secrets of the Siren’, but it was quite different writing about two bi-sexual cowboys.
The second book in ‘The Men of Moone Mountain’ series will be a MM story, and I have written a ménage for the third book, although this has not yet been submitted.


I would love for you, the reader, to comment below on your favourite genre and relationship.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Please join me again tomorrow for the launch of 'Dallas at Midnight'

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment