Monday 15 September 2014

'MENAGE ON MOONE MOUNTAIN' IS A BEST SELLER WITH ARe!

Hi there,

Welcome to a new week in Bella's World. I've got a really busy week lined up again, but am still hoping to catch my breath after the manic-filled last week.

http://www.etopiapress.com/menage-on-moone-mountain
In less than a week since its launch 'Menage on Moone Mountain' became a best-seller with All Romance E-Books.  Etopia Press, its publisher, were thrilled to announce that it had been selling from the moment of its release, so a massive thank you to everyone who bought it.

'Menage on Moone Mountain' is the first of a new series called 'The Men of Moone Mountain', and Etopia have confirmed that they will be publishing the next book in the series, 'The Red-Light Wrangler'. Although each book in this series is intended as a stand-alone novel, some of the characters will pop up in subsequent books.  'The Red-Light Wrangler', Rich Buchanan, features in 'Menage on Moone Mountain' and re-appears in the next book in the series, which I am currently finishing pre-submission edits for.

I am very proud of 'Menage on Moone Mountain' as it is my first M/M/F menage ('Menage of the Siren' and 'Sacrifices of the Siren' both feature M/F/M menage relationships).  The next book, 'The Red-Light Wrangler' features a M/M relationship, and the next book will be a M/F/M/M menage - another first for me.  I would love some feedback on this series, as it is a new category for me, so please leave a review on the vendor's website and Good Reads, and/or leave a comment on here if you get a spare moment.

I've got another Cowboy Romance, 'Dallas at Midnight' releasing this month.  This is a M/F romance and will be launched on 30th September by Siren Publishing.  This is the start of another new series called 'Midnight in Montana'.

To celebrate my new Cowboy Romance stories my blog and facebook page will soon be undergoing a new look, so watch this space.

What's Coming Next?

On Wednesday my 'Writing; The Alphabet' series continues with this month's theme, 'E is for Erotica/Erotic Romance' and this week I will be welcoming back my lovely friend, Jennifer Denys, to discuss the subject as well as tell us about her new release.  I hope you can join us!

Until then, have a lovely week and enjoy whatever you are reading and/or writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment