Wednesday 22 June 2016

New Release : From Russia With Rope by Clair De Lune




Hi everyone, 
I'm thrilled to invite fabulous author, Clair de Lune to my blog today with her new release, From Russia with Rope.  Let's find out more:

Author Bio : Clair de Lune

I live in Dumfries and Galloway in Southern Scotland, although I was born in South Yorkshire. I spent many happy years teaching, and when I retired, I became bored with just the domestic routine.
My youngest son challenged me to write a novel of my own, and I wrote Initiation, book one in the Prometheus in Chains series. Since then, writing has become an important part of my life. It’s been like a roller-coaster ride, and a very pleasurable one at that. When I sent off my first book to Siren, I had no idea what I was setting in motion. I joined Facebook, something I never dreamed I’d do, but I have made many good friends on there, some readers and some fellow authors. Writing has certainly changed my life.
 I am indebted to my many readers and friends on Facebook, for their unfailing support and affection.
I would love to hear from you, and I always answer e-mails or contacts on Facebook.


Facebook



From Russia with Rope: The Blood Red Rose Club 
Blurb:

Three's not a crowd when two of them are drop-dead-gorgeous Russian Doms, with a passion for rope. Dimitri Orlov and Valentin Polyakov are determined to win Olivia Dalguise. She is attracted to both of them, but fears to get hurt if Valentin goes back home. (she feels she must choose between them)
When danger threatens her and Dimitri's prize Borzoi, she realises what she really wants. Can the Doms of The Blood Red Rose Club rescue her and will Dimitri and Valentin come up with a way to give their sub her happy ever after ending?




STORY EXCERPT



The next evening when Valentin arrived at the club he lingered in the foyer until he got Olivia alone.
“Good evening, Mr Polyakov, is there something I can help you with?”
“Please call me Valentin. I was wondering if you could recommend some cultural activities in Carlisle.” He smiled encouragingly and leaned over the desk a very little. It wouldn’t do to crowd her, but he needed to show more than just interest.
“Why yes. Have you visited Tullie House?”
“Yes, and I found it most interesting, especially the exhibits about the border 'reivers.' It must have been really dangerous to live in these parts with both the Scots and the English raiding back and forth across the border.”
“Yes, I bet it wasn’t very pleasant. Have you been out to Hadrian’s Wall?”
“Devil is taking me on a visit next weekend.”
“You must visit the lakes while you are here. You can go for a boat trip and then eat in a local pub.”
“Yes, I intend to do just that. I may go this weekend, but it’s not much fun if you’re on your own, is it?” He was delighted to see she couldn’t meet his gaze and had to look down.

* * * *

That answers my question. He’s a Dom, even if he’s not trained yet. I could see myself submitting to him, feeling his hands on me, his cock deep inside me. Damnation. I want him as much as I want Dimitri. This isn’t right. What sort of woman am I?
“Well, how pretty you look when you blush, Olivia. I wonder what thoughts caused you to be so uncomfortable. Do tell me.”
“Oh, it was nothing at all. I couldn’t possibly. It’s nothing, Mr…er…Valentin,” she replied. Idiot. What a mess I made of that. Look at the way he’s smiling. I bet he knows what I was imagining.
“Really I’m not good at tourist information. You can go to the old town hall in the centre of town. They’re much better qualified to help you,” she said in the coolest tones she could manage. Why does he have to lean over the desk? That cologne he’s wearing is sinful, not to mention that open-necked shirt. He’s overwhelming, and I could be tempted. But he’s not staying and I don’t want a fling.
“Yes, I know it, but I was hoping for a more personal recommendation, mishka.”
“What does that mean?” she asked, intrigued and immediately regretting it. He’ll take that as encouragement, just what I don’t need.
“It means ‘little mouse’. Has anyone ever told you how adorably you wrinkle your nose when you are thinking?”
“Do I? I mean no they haven’t. I’m not a mouse.”
“You are adorable in your confusion, mishka.”
“I’m not. I mean I’m not confused. You are flustering me.”
“Oh. I’d like to do a lot more than that, mishka. Come and explore the lakes with me this weekend,” he pleaded.
Wouldn’t I just love to do that? What am I thinking? I want Dimitri, not Valentin, charming though he is. If only he were staying. Dimitri hasn’t said anything. What if he doesn’t want me? What if it’s just politeness? It can’t be. I’ve seen the way he gazes at me when he thinks I’m not looking. He’s just shy and needs time.
“I…”
“What is it, mishka? What troubles you? Tell me and I will help you to sort it out.” His voice was like liquid molasses. It flowed over and around her, stealing her will and her ability to think. Before she could stop herself she blurted out, “Dimitri.”
“Ah. That explains it. You and Dimitri are an item.”
“No, we aren’t,” she replied.
“But he wants you?”
“No, yes, I don’t know.” This is getting worse by the minute.
“You want him? Is that it? Yes, that’s it. You want him, but he hasn’t spoken. Maybe you need to encourage him, and remember a woman can love more than one man.”
“Really?” she said and made the mistake of looking into his eyes again.
“Oh yes. Look at Rose. She has Salvador, Hari, and Olaf.”
“But Olaf is gay,” she protested.
“Yes he is, but he loves Rose and she him. Intimacy doesn’t have to be physical, but it’s so much more fun when it is,” he said, winking at her. “Think about what I’ve said and if you want to come to the lakes with me, let me know as I leave. Please do come, Olivia.” He tickled her under the chin, and then he bowed and left. She stood gazing after him. For goodness' sake. I’m drooling like a schoolgirl. But he is drop-dead gorgeous, and wouldn’t I just love to go and explore him? To hell with the lakes.



ADULT EXCERPT




“Come with me, Olivia. Serena can cope with reception,” Dimitri said. Startled, she looked into his eyes and the desire she saw there made her toes curl.
“Yes, Dimitri. Serena, I will be back soon,” she said.
“No, Serena, she won’t. You can cope I’m sure.” Dimitri’s voice was low, but his tone brooked no argument. Olivia followed him into the club and over to a comfortable armchair. He sat and opened his legs wide, placing a cushion on the floor.
“Kneel, sub. Eyes on me.” She knelt and gazed up at him. “You’ve no need to be afraid. I won’t hurt you…much. We are going to negotiate a scene. I’ll tell you what I want, and then it’s up to you to choose to accept or not.”
“Very well, Dimitri,” she murmured, her gaze locked on his.
“Well, Dimitri won’t do. ‘Sir’ will be acceptable until we see where this is taking us. Do you want to choose a safe word or use ‘red?’
“‘Red’ will be fine, D…Sir.”
“Good girl. Now you filled in the forms setting your limits. I’ve read them and what I want to do doesn’t push your boundaries, tonight.”
“I filled them in ages ago and I’ve forgotten what I chose, but I trust you, Sir,” she said.
“We’d best add ‘yellow,’ then. If you need a break, or things are getting a bit too intense that will give you a pause to collect yourself and talk to me about what is bothering you. ‘Red’ will stop everything. Do you understand the difference?”
“Yes, Sir.”
“Very well. Let’s begin by getting rid of all those clothes, Strip, sub. Clothes in a neat pile on that cushion.”
Olivia was surprised at her swift compliance with his order, for it was an order. She removed every stitch of clothing and folded each item carefully as instructed. Boy am I glad I’ve just had a visit to the beauty parlour. At least I am waxed and looking my best.
“Right, now over to the St Andrew’s cross,” Dimitri said. He walked over and selected soft leather cuffs, and then he attached them with Velcro to her wrists and ankles, checking to see they weren’t too tight. He took her left breast in his hand, cupped it, weighed it, played with her nipple until it stood erect and firm, and then he attached a nipple clamp, loosening it slightly when she yelped. He repeated the process with her right breast and stood back to admire his work.
“Beautiful. You have gorgeous breasts, pchelka. I have been wanting to play with them for ages. I am going to enjoy myself tonight.” His words sent a rush of moisture to her pussy and she clamped her legs together so he wouldn’t see. He chuckled.
“No, no, no. You have no secrets from your Dom.” He bent and, pushing her legs apart he inserted one finger between her folds, and then he withdrew and licked off the moisture. She was embarrassed and didn’t know where to look.
“Eyes on me, pchelka. You taste as good as you smell. Not for nothing did I choose to call you ‘my honey-bee.’ Now let’s begin. I want to see the nectar running down your legs tonight.” She gasped and he laughed. Then he attached the cuffs to the cross, leaving her spread-eagled with her back towards him. He checked that her breasts were free and the clamps still comfortable. She began to shake, caught between arousal and fear of what was to come.
“There, there, my pet. All will be well.” His hands on her felt right and she calmed down. He stepped back and suddenly she felt the soft thud of the flogger. He began gently, but gradually the force of the blows increased. It was nothing she couldn’t handle. He pelted her back, buttocks, and thighs. She couldn’t anticipate where the next blow was going to fall, and her skin became sensitised. She felt alive and aroused. The moisture gathered in her pussy and ran down her legs. She didn’t care. She felt herself floating, at peace. She was vaguely aware that he said something, but she didn’t answer. She couldn’t. She wanted to cling onto the delicious sensation as long as she could. She felt him release her ankles. She sagged and, when he released her wrists, she would have fallen, if he hadn’t caught her in his arms and lifted her up. She rested her head against him and gave herself up to his strong arms.
He sat down and drew her to him. “This will hurt, but I will make it better,” he said. When he removed the first nipple clamp and the blood flowed back she hissed and he bent his head to suckle and soothe her tortured nipple. She was more prepared for the second one’s release and enjoyed his attentions to her tender flesh, which his hot mouth and agile tongue soothed. She arched her back, offering herself to him. He redoubled his caresses and she moaned. He reached for water and a blanket, an obliging sub offered him. He cuddled her to his chest. She smelled his cologne mingled with sweat. How delicious he smells. Greatly daring she stuck out her tongue and licked his chest. He growled and tightened his hold on her. Tipping up her face he kissed her, tenderly at first, but as she opened for him and welcomed his kisses, they became more penetrating and passionate. He stroked her tongue with his and she responded. She could feel his swollen cock pressing into her bottom. Suddenly he took hold of her and settled her on her knees straddling his thighs.


© Clair de Lune, Siren Publishing, 2016


Thanks so much for joining me today, Clair. I wish you every success with your new release! Thanks also to you, the reader, for your company, feel free to leave a comment below for Clair...

Take care,

No comments:

Post a Comment