Monday 24 November 2014

Writing, writing and more writing...

Hi there

Just checking in to let you all know that I'm still around!  Since Smut Manchester I don't think I've stopped writing!  Finally managed to submit my amended version of the third book in 'The Men of Moone Mountain' series yesterday and then went straight on to begin the second book in my 'Collar and Cuffs' series. (I submitted #1 of 'Collar and Cuffs' last week).   I'm also working on the second book in my 'Midnight in Montana' series, so look out for that one if you enjoyed 'Dallas at Midnight'.

With Christmas not too far away I'm really pleased to note that 'Secrets of the Siren', the fifth in my 'Sirens and Sailors' series has now been released in paperback - just perfect for wrapping and slipping under the tree.  This  book had one of my favourite covers of the series, so I'm really excited to actually see it in print.
http://www.bookstrand.com/secrets-of-the-siren



I'm told that the final book in this series, 'Sacrifices of the Siren' should be available in print by Christmas, too, though I haven't had a date confirmed for that one yet - watch this space!






I hope you have a great week, and enjoy whatever you are reading and/or writing.

Take care


No comments:

Post a Comment